Sunflower Suit

 Buffalo Tom - "Sunflower Suit" (they are also from Boston hollaaa)

After a painfully long Winter, the weather is finally getting warm here in Massachusetts!  I am starting to move my wardrobe into Spring mode, which means tons of floral prints. Lately, I've been super obsessed with Sunflower-print things, which I don't have any of despite owning about 20 flower printed items (~tuff life~). Here are some Sunflower items that I have been lusting over lately:
- Mariel

American Apparel posted this shirt on their Facebook, but I cannot find it for sale on their site! What is this conspiracy? I love this shirt so much. I've stared at this picture several times this week.

 Sunflower-Print Dress via CleverNettle


 Sunflower-Print Romper via MamaStoneVintage


Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment