Shop Update

Hi Everyone! Happy Friday! It snowed here in Boston today so I am staying in this evening and getting excited to watch the newest episode of Shark Tank haha. Tomorrow night I'm seeing Veronica Falls (as I mentioned previously) along with the band Cold Showers, who I also love and I can't wait! I wanted to share a few new vintage items that I added to Dripping Dream Vintage recently. I went thrifting a lot this week so I have a bunch of new items that I will be listing in the shop shortly (including a 1990 Jane's Addiction tour shirt!). Probably going to be having a "photoshoot" (aka me standly against a wall awkwardly) on Sunday so be sure to follow @drippingdream on Instagram for a behind the scenes look at that!



Shop Update:
click the link under the pic







Hope you have a great weekend!! Any exciting plans?

xo
Mariel

Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment