Imagine Hearts


Long weekend - woohoo! It's only Saturday so I still have two more full days off and that my friends is a glorious concept. Plus it seems like Summer is just around the corner! Do you have any big Memorial Day weekend plans? Tomorrow I will be going to Boston Calling with a bunch of friends including my friend Jackie who is visiting from Washington DC -- should be fun for sure!

This Ringo Deathstarr shirt has got to be one of my most worn t-shirts... if you are not listening this band, you should! They make some very good, dreamy music that Ringo Deathstarr. They are heading out on tour this Summer too! No Boston date though :(

The rest of this outfit is pretty typical of what I've been into lately.... printed flares (I love how they match the outside of my house!) and clogs: two great ways to rock the 70s inspired trend for sure!

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!


Thrifted pants & sunglasses
Urban Outfitters clogs


Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Should you enquire hacking assistance from a certified software genius hacker, for all kinds of hacking programming, private investigation and background checks, I strongly recommend you to reach out to this software Guru at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com', he handles all sorts of hacking stuff, he helped me gain remote access to my cheating ex's phone activities. I promised him to share his service on platforms, for people that need hacking assistance, tell him I referred you. 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1 (484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable, also his customer service and efficiency is top notch, he will guide you through the whole process and will never leave you in the dark..

    ReplyDelete