How To Cover Up Pasty Legs


Took these pics one day after work this week and I must say I really like the lighting situation going on here... the waning sunlight is nice and I find that sometimes when I try and take pictures earlier in the day it can be just too damn bright out there!

I am fully committed to and psyched on the fact that Spring appears to (maybe) be showing its face and am celebrating my packing away all of my black tights and hoping to ever see them again (or at least not until October). However this presents a problem in that my legs are currently a shade that you might affectionately call 'ghostly'. My solution for this problem? Knee high suede boots. It's like having bare legs, but just barely. This pair is vintage and I would guess from the 70s. I love them! The only thing I'm afraid of is that the sole is going to separate from the rest of the boot if I'm not careful. I've had this problem before with shoes from the 70s because often times the glue keeping the shoe together dries out after all these years and after one or two wears it's separation city. Anyone have any solutions for preventing this??

cardigan: thrifted
shirt: Gap (thrifted)
skirt: Ann Taylor (thrifted)
boots: vintage


Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Should you enquire hacking assistance from a certified software genius hacker, for all kinds of hacking programming, private investigation and background checks, I strongly recommend you to reach out to this software Guru at 'hackingloop6@gmail. com', he handles all sorts of hacking stuff, he helped me gain remote access to my cheating ex's phone activities. I promised him to share his service on platforms, for people that need hacking assistance, tell him I referred you. 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1 (484) 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable, also his customer service and efficiency is top notch, he will guide you through the whole process and will never leave you in the dark..

    ReplyDelete