Psychedelic Jacket


Coat, Sunglasses: Thrifted
Blouse, Jeans: H&M (old)
Shoes: Borrowed from my Dad's Girlfriend
Bag: Vintage Guess (was my Dad's GF's in the 90s)

Hey! I've been a very bad keeper of this blog lately, haven't I? Although it's certainly not excusable, I have a semi-good reason? I've moved back to Boston! So yeah, sadly the whole moving and starting a new job-thing has been taking over my life for the past month. That, and I just didn't feeeel like posting pictures of myself on the internet. Sigh.

I'm finally starting to feel settled in though and have been feeling tons of blog and vintage related inspiration, so hopefully I can keep those creative juices flowing.

Since it has been a little while since I've written on here, here's a little list of some things I've been up to in the meantime:
  • Started a new job
  • Been to a bunch of shows including Guided By Voices, A Sunny Day In Glasgow and The Wytches, all of which were excellent. I'm going to try and go see Twin Peaks tonight too provided that I'm not too tired!
  • Vacationed down the Cape (twice!) 
  • Was featured on the French blog, Miss Buttoned-Up! So cool!
  • Started taking a sewing class. We're making pants!
  • Went thrifting a bunch of times, heh 
Whew! When I spell it all out like that it seems like a lot! And it is a lot. I've been feeling up to my eyeballs busy as of late, but I think that's a good thing. I like being busy and I really like that I'm back in a great city and fully intend to take advantage of all it has to offer.

Anyways, let's talk about my outfit here, shall we? This is my new psychedelic printed jacket which I absolutely adore. Thrifted it right when I got back. I'm hoping it feels more "Mod Girl In A 60s Film" as a opposed to "Pink and Green Preppy Explosion". Regardless, it's a great statement piece to add a little extra spice to an outfit, which is why I kept the rest of my look simple. White button up, jeans and espadrilles... yes please.






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment