Giraffes & Linen


Hey! First off, some exciting news.... Dripping Dream has a new domain name! The blog can now be found at http://drippingdream.com. Yay! I had been wanting the name for awhile and finally took the plunge. The old Blogspot address will still work though (even though I feel like it's super long to write out). Hopefully the new domain name will just be the first of many upgrades and changes around here in the near future! Exciting stuff man!

Do you own something that no matter what happens you always seem to loose or misplace? For me it's my camera charger. That darn little black cord just always seems to be running away from me. I know it's in my room somewhere, but I tore the place up from top to bottom and still can't find it. Sigh. I ordered a new one that's supposed to be arriving today (thanks Amazon prime two day shipping), and I keep checking the mail every 20 minutes in anticipation haha.

Thankfully I have these photos that I hadn't posted on here yet. These guys are a bit old. Like I took them when I was still living in Indiana old. Oh well. Better late than never, yeah?

I must say I have a weakness for monochromatic outfits as seen here. Monochromatic print mixing perhaps? The black and white polka dot dress is a oldie from Forever 21 and an item that I continually get tons of wear out of. I paired it with this rad giraffe and palm tree print jacket thing which was a thrifted item. I saw it at the store and couldn't resist. I also have a weakness for clothing items with animals on them plus it's linen, which I think is just the best. Can you still wear linen items after Labor Day or is that passé? Finally, I topped the whole thing off with my trusty brown boots, vintage sunnies (both of which have appeared on this blog before) and a messy braid. Easy peasy.

 Jacket: Vintage/Thrifted
Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Vintage/Thrifted



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment