Goodbye 2014!


Wow! I can't believe another year has come and gone! I wanted to take a little time to reflect on 2014, and what a year it was. Last December 31st I was on a plane back to my home in Indiana and this year I am once again living in what's arguably my favorite city in the country: Boston. I did so much this year: got a new job, got a license and a car (finally), sold vintage in person for the first time (and it was a success!), made new friends, turned some old friends into roommates, and started consistently sharing my outfits on this blog. I am such a fan of personal style and love to read other people's style blogs, so here's to hoping that I keep it up with the outfit posts in 2015!

Below are some of my favorite outfits that I shared this year. I really enjoyed going back through some of my old posts and revisiting these outfits. It's funny that some items in my closet seem to appear on here several times: denim overcoat, american flag box purse and light blue 70s button up, I'm looking at you! I guess we all have our favorites haha.

I am very lucky and am off to Florida this afternoon so I will be ringing in 2015 among palm trees! I have been hoarding some 70s dresses that are perfect for warm weather so hopefully there will be plenty of pictures to share in a later post. Have the best New Year's Eve and here's to next year!!













Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I recently caught my man cheating on me, thanks to the remote access link sent to me by this software guru at {hackingloop6@ gmail . com} which I used to monitor his activities easily. What attracted me was his offer of refund of any unsatisfactory service but I don't use that because he got my work done perfectly without excuse. You can also reach this software genius on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, his service is legit and affordable, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete